Sunday, April 18, 2010

Animation Term1 - First few assignments


Don't ask about the star... ... just don't, I don't know what I was thinking. I have learned a valuable lesson... I will NEVER do that again... well, at least not on assignments to be graded.

And yeah, I noticed how he rolls over his tail and defies the physics of solid ground. I forgot about the ground line and really only realized it after I handed it in... On the bright side, I haven't neglected it since :)


Showing weight with balls.



Everyone knows this one. The quintessential bouncing ball. Oh how I cringe when I look back on thee ;) . Must mean I've gotten better since I've started. I'll allow myself a small pang of pride :)

1 comment:

  1. the star! i hope it makes a comeback in the near future

    ReplyDelete